Work With Us!
If you’re the type that likes to see the fruits of your labor, check out our volunteer opportunities where you can directly affect those we serve.
We also appreciate those that may not have the time but have the ability to make a difference financially. If you’re interested in seeing what’s going on, visit our calendar of events.
Join The Keep East Point Beautiful Environmental Group!
Marketing Volunteer Opportunities:
Marketing Volunteers would have responsibILTY in one or more of the following:
1. Assist in managing KEPB's social media accounts; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, with relevant content to further the organization's mission.
2. Work with KEPB staff/board to design logos and content for new programs and educational initiatives.
3. Assist in designing informational brochures in keeping with the KEPB brand.
4. Prepare draft press releases and other communications on upcoming KEPB events.
5. Assist with updating website as needed.
6. Other office/administrative tasks as requested by KEPB staff.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Facebook and other social media, and website building tools such as Word Press. An interest in environmental conservation is a plus.
Portfolio and/or Materials:
Please share a cover letter and resume, as well as a portfolio or examples of past work using online forms of marketing.
Volunteers have the ability to work with staff on a variety of existing programs and projects and also have the opportunity to propose their own project that KEPB can help to support. If you are desiring to complete school credits in your cover letter please indicate the class, instructor, and the number of hours required. Also indicate if your request requires stipend.